I've been working with adult singers of all ages in choirs & chamber opera since 2004. I now offer a small number of private lessons in my studio to singers seeking to improve their technique, vocal health, musical knowledge, and sound. In my studio, you will learn:
- how to sing clearly & effortlessly;
- simple tools to improve comfort & sound;
- how to self-analyse & self-correct.
- Hourly lessons available regularly, or as part of a monthly Sunday teaching clinic
- All ages & stages - beginners welcome
- Particular experience with choristers seeking to learn & improve their choir parts; adult amateur singers; classical repertoire; & singing after vocal injury
- Conducting lessons also available, with particular experience working with conductors of community choirs
Why you might consider learning from me:
- I'm not into humiliating my students;
- I am into detailed technical work aimed at singing comfortably & naturally;
- I believe if you can talk, you can sing.